Insulin and Syphilis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Syphilis is reported only by a few people who take Insulin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Insulin and have Syphilis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49,604 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
49,604 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Syphilis.
What is Insulin?
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 48,779 Insulin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Syphilis?
Syphilis (sexually transmitted , chronic bacterial disease caused by the spirochete treponema pallidum) is found to be associated with 350 drugs and 210 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Insulin and Syphilis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Syphilis when taking Insulin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Syphilis when taking Insulin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Insulin *:
- Navane: 1 person, 20.00%
- Innohep: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Syphilis *:
- Influenza Like Illness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 20.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Injection Site Paraesthesia (abnormal skin sensations at injection site): 1 person, 20.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Impaired Self-Care: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Insulin and have Syphilis?Check whether Syphilis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Syphilis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin pork:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Insulin:
- Insulin (48,779 reports)
Common Insulin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Insulin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Syphilis treatments and more:
- Syphilis (715 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Syphilis:
- Syphilis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Syphilis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Syphilis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Syphilis:
- Syphilis (350 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Syphilis:
All the conditions that are associated with Syphilis:
- Syphilis (210 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin pork (the active ingredients of Insulin) and Insulin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fatigue and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - a second ago
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - 17 seconds ago
- Xalatan and Trazodone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cervicobrachial Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride - 32 seconds ago
- Danocrine and Crohn'S Disease - 33 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Abnormal Faeces - 38 seconds ago
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Irritability - 40 seconds ago
- Verelan and Prozac drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion - 55 seconds ago
- Temsirolimus and Cefuroxime drug interaction - a minute ago