Intuniv and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Intuniv, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Depakote, and have Affective disorder. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,590 people who have side effects when taking Intuniv from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 02, 2017
1,590 people reported to have side effects when taking Intuniv.
Among them, 40 people (2.52%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Intuniv when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Intuniv *:
- female: 13.51 %
- male: 86.49 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Intuniv *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 38.46 %
- 10-19: 57.69 %
- 20-29: 3.85 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 5.00%)
- Seizures (2 people, 5.00%)
- Psychomotor Hyperactivity (2 people, 5.00%)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (2 people, 5.00%)
- Affective Disorder (2 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Trileptal (7 people, 17.50%)
- Lamictal (7 people, 17.50%)
- Depakote (7 people, 17.50%)
- Vyvanse (6 people, 15.00%)
- Valium (6 people, 15.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Aggression (11 people, 27.50%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 22.50%)
- Suicidal Ideation (8 people, 20.00%)
- Agitation (8 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anger when taking Intuniv?
- Check symptoms - is anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnger and drugs with ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Intuniv from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,951 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all side effects of Intuniva b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...