Who have Erectile dysfunction with Invokana - from FDA reports
Erectile dysfunction is found among people who take Invokana, especially for people who are 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metformin, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,928 people who have side effects when taking Invokana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
20,928 people reported to have side effects when taking Invokana.
Among them, 32 people (0.15%) have Erectile dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Invokana when people have Erectile dysfunction *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Invokana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.26 %
- 40-49: 31.58 %
- 50-59: 52.63 %
- 60+: 10.53 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 15.62%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 12.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 3.12%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 3.12%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 3.12%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 11 people, 34.38%
- Bystolic: 2 people, 6.25%
- Novolog: 2 people, 6.25%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 3.12%
- Janumet: 1 person, 3.12%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 4 people, 12.50%
- Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine): 3 people, 9.38%
- Loss Of Libido (loss of sexual urge): 3 people, 9.38%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 9.38%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Erectile dysfunction while taking Invokana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erectile dysfunction
- Subscribe to monitor Erectile dysfunction in Invokana
You are not alone:
Invokana has active ingredients of canagliflozin. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Invokana 21,086 users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 56,443 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction (2,039 drugs)
Could your condition cause Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction (1,701 conditions)
Invokana side effects
- Invokana side effects (20,930 reports)
Browse all side effects of Invokanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen LH, Yin HL, "A literature review of antithrombotic and anticoagulating agents on sexual function", Andrologia, 2017 Feb .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Failure with Harvoni? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Parnate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Parnate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Parnate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuporous with Asendin? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Lo Loestrin Fe, Synthroid, Adderall 15, Zyrtec - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Dulera - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Maxalt, Ritalin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Levo-t - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.