Who have Low blood pressure with Irinotecan hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Low blood pressure is found among people who take Irinotecan hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Fluorouracil, and have Colon cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,205 people who have side effects when taking Irinotecan hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3,205 people reported to have side effects when taking Irinotecan hydrochloride.
Among them, 52 people (1.62%) have Low blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Irinotecan hydrochloride when people have Low blood pressure *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Irinotecan hydrochloride *:
- female: 38 %
- male: 62 %
Age of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Irinotecan hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.17 %
- 20-29: 4.17 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 14.58 %
- 60+: 68.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Colon Cancer: 13 people, 25.00%
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults): 7 people, 13.46%
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon and rectal spreads to other parts): 4 people, 7.69%
- Colon Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon spreads to other part of body): 4 people, 7.69%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 5.77%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluorouracil: 18 people, 34.62%
- Avastin: 14 people, 26.92%
- Decadron: 10 people, 19.23%
- Temodar: 8 people, 15.38%
- Coumadin: 7 people, 13.46%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 12 people, 23.08%
- Weakness: 8 people, 15.38%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 8 people, 15.38%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 8 people, 15.38%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Low blood pressure while taking Irinotecan hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low blood pressure
- Subscribe to monitor Low blood pressure in Irinotecan hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Irinotecan hydrochloride has active ingredients of irinotecan hydrochloride. It is often used in cancer. (latest outcomes from Irinotecan hydrochloride 3,237 users)
Low blood pressure
Low blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 193,093 Low blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Low blood pressureLow blood pressure (3,649 drugs)
Could your condition cause Low blood pressureLow blood pressure (4,162 conditions)
Irinotecan hydrochloride side effects
- Irinotecan hydrochloride side effects (3,210 reports)
Browse all side effects of Irinotecan hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Jaundice Haemolytic with L-Glutathione? - now
- Will you have Apoplexy with Methotrexate? - now
- Will you have Eye Disorder with Avastin? - now
- Will you have Systolic Click-Murmur Syndrome with Temazepam? - a second ago
- Will you have Prolapsing Mitral Leaflet Syndrome with Temazepam? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Humira - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Zoloft - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.