Isoptin and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Isoptin. We study 4,416 people who have side effects while taking Isoptin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
4,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Isoptin.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Isoptin when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Isoptin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Isoptin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (a condition in which the heart muscle becomes abnormally thick): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Hypertrophy (thickening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Teratospermia (a condition in which at least 40% of a man's sperm are malformed): 2 people, 100.00%
- Spermatozoa Progressive Motility Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Spermatozoa Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Infertility Male: 1 person, 50.00%
- Infertility: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Isoptin and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Luteinizing hormone (lh), serum ($47.00) Add to cart
- Testosterone, free and total lc/ms/ms ($77.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Isoptin has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Isoptin 4,481 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Isoptin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Isoptin side effects
- Isoptin side effects (4,417 reports)
Browse all side effects of Isoptina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Isoptin and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Isoptin
Can you answer these questions
- I Believe that Verapamil caused an enlargement of the cyst and increase my creatinine level. I was on 2.84 5 months ago before adding the Verapamil now I am at 3.36.
You may be interested in these posts
- Have been a migraine sufferer for many years. My migraines are so bad that I have given up work as it got to the point where I was absent more than present. I curious about nausea meds that people take and how effective they are. One is (Metocloptamide Hydrochloride anhydrous) Maxolon and...
- from 1983 and i was suffering from supraventricular tachyarrhythmias and very few supraventricular extrasystoles.i was having 1 or 2 of tachyarrhythmias per year . i start taking lopresor from 1992 but i didnt see any good until in 2000 i was having a sucsessful ablation and ...
- Will you have Penile Blister with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Will you have Androgens Abnormal with Prostate Cancer?
- Will you have Shock - Anaphylactic with Taxotere?
- Will you have Anaphylactic Shock with Taxotere?
- Will you have Anaphylactic Reaction with Taxotere?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Penile Blister?
- Support group for people who have Prostate Cancer and Androgens Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Taxotere and have Shock - Anaphylactic?
- Support group for people who take Taxotere and have Anaphylactic Shock?
- Support group for people who take Taxotere and have Anaphylactic Reaction?
- What to expect when you have Multiple Sclerosis and Penile Blister?
- What to expect when you have Prostate Cancer and Androgens Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Taxotere and have Shock - Anaphylactic?
- What to expect when you take Taxotere and have Anaphylactic Shock?
- What to expect when you take Taxotere and have Anaphylactic Reaction?
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Xeloda
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Plaquenil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Sertraline
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Eliquis, Magnesium
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Zyrtec Allergy, Breo Ellipta
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.