Isoptin and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Isoptin. We study 4,416 people who have side effects while taking Isoptin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
4,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Isoptin.
Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Isoptin when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Isoptin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Isoptin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (a condition in which the heart muscle becomes abnormally thick): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Hypertrophy (thickening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Teratospermia (a condition in which at least 40% of a man's sperm are malformed): 2 people, 100.00%
- Spermatozoa Progressive Motility Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Spermatozoa Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Infertility Male: 1 person, 50.00%
- Infertility: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Isoptin
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Isoptin and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Isoptin has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Isoptin 4,481 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Isoptin side effects
- Isoptin side effects (4,417 reports)
Browse all side effects of Isoptina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Isoptin and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Isoptin
You may be interested in these posts
- Have been a migraine sufferer for many years. My migraines are so bad that I have given up work as it got to the point where I was absent more than present. I curious about nausea meds that people take and how effective they are. One is (Metocloptamide Hydrochloride anhydrous) Maxolon and...
- from 1983 and i was suffering from supraventricular tachyarrhythmias and very few supraventricular extrasystoles.i was having 1 or 2 of tachyarrhythmias per year . i start taking lopresor from 1992 but i didnt see any good until in 2000 i was having a sucsessful ablation and ...
- I Believe that Verapamil caused an enlargement of the cyst and increase my creatinine level. I was on 2.84 5 months ago before adding the Verapamil now I am at 3.36.
- What to expect when you have Thyroid and Muscle Spasm?
- What to expect when you take Glucagon and have Macrostomia?
- What to expect when you take Tobradex and have Breast Pain?
- What to expect when you take Diuril and have Extravasation?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Enjuvia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Enjuvia and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who have Lipids Decreased and Pelvic Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who have Yaws and Tabes Dorsalis?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.