Isordil and Muscle haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Isordil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Isordil and have Muscle haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,931 people who have side effects while taking Isordil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,931 people reported to have side effects when taking Isordil.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Muscle haemorrhage.
What is Isordil?
Isordil has active ingredients of isosorbide dinitrate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,953 Isordil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Muscle haemorrhage?
Muscle haemorrhage (bleeding in muscle) is found to be associated with 867 drugs and 489 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Isordil and Muscle haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle haemorrhage when taking Isordil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Muscle haemorrhage when taking Isordil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Isordil *:
- Xarelto: 4 people, 100.00%
- Klor-Con: 4 people, 100.00%
- Coreg: 4 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Muscle haemorrhage *:
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 4 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhagic Anaemia (anaemia due to excessive bleeding): 1 person, 25.00%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 4 people, 100.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Isordil and have Muscle haemorrhage?Check whether Muscle haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Muscle haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of isosorbide dinitrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Isordil:
- Isordil (2,953 reports)
Common Isordil side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 293 reports
- Chest pain: 259 reports
- Heart attack: 236 reports
- Pain: 233 reports
- Weakness: 231 reports
Browse all side effects of Isordil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Muscle haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Muscle haemorrhage (4,173 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle haemorrhage:
- Muscle haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle haemorrhage:
- Xarelto: 349 reports
- Aspirin: 329 reports
- Arixtra: 292 reports
- Lovenox: 288 reports
- Warfarin sodium: 227 reports
- Coumadin: 216 reports
- Furosemide: 211 reports
- Heparin: 211 reports
- Lasix: 148 reports
- Plavix: 134 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle haemorrhage:
- Muscle haemorrhage (867 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle haemorrhage:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 578 reports
- Stroke: 274 reports
- Pulmonary embolism: 196 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis: 182 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle haemorrhage:
- Muscle haemorrhage (489 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on isosorbide dinitrate (the active ingredients of Isordil) and Isordil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and drugs of ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride - 18 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Appendicitis - 19 seconds ago
- Paget'S Disease and Dry Mouth - 24 seconds ago
- Paget'S Disease and Dry Eye Syndrome - 25 seconds ago
- Heparin Lock Flush and Rotator Cuff Syndrome - 27 seconds ago
- Gabitril and Breast Cancer Female - 32 seconds ago
- Paget'S Disease and Gastric Ulcer - 37 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Hepatitis C - 44 seconds ago
- Quit Smoking and Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis - 58 seconds ago
- Feldene and Hiatal Hernia - a minute ago