Isovue-300 and Swelling face - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Swelling face is found among people who take Isovue-300, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Isovue-300 and have Swelling face. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 910 people who have side effects when taking Isovue-300 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
910 people reported to have side effects when taking Isovue-300.
Among them, 10 people (1.1%) have Swelling face.
What is Isovue-300?
Isovue-300 has active ingredients of iopamidol. eHealthMe is studying from 913 Isovue-300 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Swelling face?
Swelling face is found to be associated with 2,580 drugs and 2,125 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Isovue-300 and Swelling face reports submitted per year:
Time on Isovue-300 when people have Swelling face *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Isovue-300 *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Isovue-300 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 30 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 10 %
Common drugs people take besides Isovue-300 *:
- Timolol Maleate: 1 person, 10.00%
- Proscar: 1 person, 10.00%
- Percocet: 1 person, 10.00%
- Paxil: 1 person, 10.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 10.00%
- Mevacor: 1 person, 10.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 10.00%
- Isovue-370: 1 person, 10.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Swelling face *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 3 people, 30.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 30.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 30.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 30.00%
- Eye Swelling: 2 people, 20.00%
- Sneezing: 2 people, 20.00%
- Burning Sensation: 2 people, 20.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 20.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Discomfort: 1 person, 10.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells): 1 person, 10.00%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Isovue-300 and have Swelling face?Check whether Swelling face is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Swelling face and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of iopamidol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Isovue-300:
- Isovue-300 (913 reports)
Common Isovue-300 side effects:
- Itching: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Isovue-300:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Swelling face treatments and more:
- Swelling face (61,536 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Swelling face:
- Swelling face in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Swelling face in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Swelling face in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Swelling face:
- Prednisone: 3,328 reports
- Aspirin: 2,756 reports
- Adapalene: 2,419 reports
- Humira: 2,326 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,040 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,889 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,779 reports
- Enbrel: 1,683 reports
- Metformin: 1,622 reports
- Lyrica: 1,583 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Swelling face:
- Swelling face (2,580 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Swelling face:
- High blood pressure: 3,427 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,162 reports
- Acne: 2,037 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,818 reports
- Pain: 1,683 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,523 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,502 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Swelling face:
- Swelling face (2,125 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on iopamidol (the active ingredients of Isovue-300) and Isovue-300 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased and drugs of ingredients of epoprostenol sodium - now
- Zantac 25 vs. Axid - 3 seconds ago
- Crestor and Abdominal Pain Lower - 6 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Prolia drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Headache and Heart Attack - 13 seconds ago
- Combivent and Tessalon drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hcl vs. Microzide - 14 seconds ago
- Nadolol vs. Prazosin Hydrochloride - 17 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Zanaflex drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Maxidex vs. Atacand Hct - 20 seconds ago