Isturisa and Weakness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 770 people who have side effects when taking Isturisa. Weakness is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Metformin and have Pituitary-dependent cushing's syndrome.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Isturisa and have Weakness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
770 people reported to have side effects when taking Isturisa.
Among them, 69 people (8.96%) have Weakness.
What is Isturisa?
Isturisa has active ingredients of osilodrostat phosphate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 772 Isturisa users.
What is Weakness?
Weakness is found to be associated with 5,158 drugs and 6,387 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 555,945 people who have Weakness.
Number of Isturisa and Weakness reports submitted per year:
Time on Isturisa when people have Weakness *:
Gender of people who have Weakness when taking Isturisa*:
Age of people who have Weakness when taking Isturisa *:
Common drugs people take besides Isturisa *:
Common side effects people have besides Weakness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Isturisa and have Weakness?Check whether Weakness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Isturisa side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Isturisa side effects (772 reports)
Weakness treatments and more:
- Weakness (555,945 reports)
Common drugs associated with Weakness:
- Prednisone: 30,452 reports
- Aspirin: 29,444 reports
- Humira: 18,834 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,282 reports
- Metformin: 17,618 reports
- Omeprazole: 16,961 reports
- Lisinopril: 15,532 reports
- Tysabri: 15,146 reports
- Amlodipine: 15,108 reports
- Vitamin d: 15,088 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (5,158 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weakness:
- Multiple sclerosis: 46,186 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 25,514 reports
- High blood pressure: 24,528 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 18,449 reports
- Pain: 16,157 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (6,387 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on osilodrostat phosphate (the active ingredients of Isturisa) and Isturisa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Duragesic and Pelvic Pain - 24 seconds ago
- Cromolyn Sodium and Baraclude drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Lactobacillus Acidophilus drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Thiotepa and Reglan drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Luvox and Urinary Incontinence - 57 seconds ago
- Quinapril Hydrochloride and Metformin drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Manganese Sulfate and Aspirin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gemfibrozil and Calan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Chlorthalidone and Tyvaso drug interaction - a minute ago
- Baraclude and Azithromycin drug interaction - a minute ago