Jaatipatree and Quadriplegia - from FDA reports
There is no Quadriplegia reported by people who take Jaatipatree yet. This review analyzes which people have Quadriplegia with Jaatipatree. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Quadriplegia while taking Jaatipatree?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriplegia
- Subscribe to monitor Quadriplegia in Jaatipatree
You are not alone:
Jaatipatree has active ingredients of nutmeg and mace.
Quadriplegia (a four limb paralysis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,165 Quadriplegia patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Could your condition cause QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Jaatipatree side effects
Browse all side effects of Jaatipatreea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6Pd Deficiency with Rifampin And Isoniazid? - now
- Will you have Ear Infection Fungal with Wellbutrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exfoliative Dermatitis with Klonopin? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Neurontin and have Mouth Dry Aggravated? - 4 seconds ago
- Cisplatin and Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - 10 minutes ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Plavix, Fosamax - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.