Jaatipatree and Quadriplegia - from FDA reports
There is no Quadriplegia reported by people who take Jaatipatree yet. This review analyzes which people have Quadriplegia with Jaatipatree. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Quadriplegia in Jaatipatree
- Subscribe to monitor Jaatipatree
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriplegia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Jaatipatree has active ingredients of nutmeg and mace.
Quadriplegia (a four limb paralysis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 1,915 Quadriplegia patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Could your condition cause QuadriplegiaQuadriplegia
Jaatipatree side effects
Browse all side effects of Jaatipatreea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Jaatipatree and have Quadriplegia
- Support group for people who have Quadriplegia
- Support group for people who take Jaatipatree
- Will you have Oral Infection with Amcill?
- Will you have Rls with Hypothyroid?
- Will you have Restless Legs Syndrome with Hypothyroid?
- Will you have Odynophagia with Zantac?
- Will you have Restless Legs with Hypothyroid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amcill and have Oral Infection?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Rls?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Restless Legs Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Zantac and have Odynophagia?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Restless Legs?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.