Jakafi and Bloody discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bloody discharge is found among people who take Jakafi, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Jakafi and have Bloody discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,732 people who have side effects when taking Jakafi from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
46,732 people reported to have side effects when taking Jakafi.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Bloody discharge.
What is Jakafi?
Jakafi has active ingredients of ruxolitinib phosphate. It is often used in primary myelofibrosis. eHealthMe is studying from 46,798 Jakafi users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bloody discharge?
Bloody discharge is found to be associated with 649 drugs and 337 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Jakafi and Bloody discharge reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bloody discharge when taking Jakafi *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Bloody discharge when taking Jakafi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Jakafi *:
- Flomax: 2 people, 28.57%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 14.29%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 14.29%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 14.29%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Glucosamine: 1 person, 14.29%
- Exjade: 1 person, 14.29%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cipro: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Bloody discharge *:
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2 people, 28.57%
- Peripheral Swelling: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 28.57%
- Fever: 2 people, 28.57%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 14.29%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 14.29%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 14.29%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 2 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Jakafi and have Bloody discharge?Check whether Bloody discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bloody discharge and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ruxolitinib phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Jakafi:
- Jakafi (46,798 reports)
Common Jakafi side effects:
Browse all side effects of Jakafi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bloody discharge treatments and more:
- Bloody discharge (1,299 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bloody discharge:
- Bloody discharge in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bloody discharge in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bloody discharge in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bloody discharge:
- Celebrex: 113 reports
- Humira: 222 reports
- Lyrica: 116 reports
- Methotrexate: 190 reports
- Metronidazole: 118 reports
- Prednisone: 245 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bloody discharge:
- Bloody discharge (649 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bloody discharge:
All the conditions that are associated with Bloody discharge:
- Bloody discharge (337 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ruxolitinib phosphate (the active ingredients of Jakafi) and Jakafi (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Hyperuricaemia - 8 seconds ago
- Nolvadex and Bradycardia - 25 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Infectious Pleural Effusion - 33 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Haemolytic Anaemia - 37 seconds ago
- Dizziness in Suboxone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 44 seconds ago
- Valine and Uptravi drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Actemra and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - 51 seconds ago
- Synercid and Midazolam Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Carvedilol and Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Dipropionate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pancreatic Carcinoma and Wound - a minute ago