Janumet xr and Metastatic neoplasm - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Metastatic neoplasm is reported only by a few people who take Janumet Xr.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Janumet xr and have Metastatic neoplasm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,007 people who have side effects while taking Janumet xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Janumet xr.
Among them, 2 people (0.1%) have Metastatic neoplasm.
What is Janumet xr?
Janumet xr has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 2,050 Janumet xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metastatic neoplasm?
Metastatic neoplasm (spreadable cancer tumour) is found to be associated with 928 drugs and 490 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Janumet xr and Metastatic neoplasm reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metastatic neoplasm when taking Janumet xr *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Metastatic neoplasm when taking Janumet xr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Janumet xr *:
- Votrient: 1 person, 50.00%
- Procardia Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Loratadine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Janumet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Invokana: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucotrol Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glipizide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Metastatic neoplasm *:
- Volume Blood Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Cyst: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 1 person, 50.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rhabdomyosarcoma (cancer of the bone, soft tissues, or connective tissue (e.g., tendon or cartilage)): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Janumet xr and have Metastatic neoplasm?Check whether Metastatic neoplasm is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Metastatic neoplasm and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Janumet xr:
- Janumet xr (2,050 reports)
Common Janumet xr side effects:
Browse all side effects of Janumet xr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Metastatic neoplasm treatments and more:
- Metastatic neoplasm (6,921 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Metastatic neoplasm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Metastatic neoplasm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
All the drugs that are associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm (928 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
All the conditions that are associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm (490 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate (the active ingredients of Janumet xr) and Janumet xr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zerit and Excitability - 25 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Mouth Ulcers - 40 seconds ago
- Mirapex and Cytoxan drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Crohn'S Disease and Uterine Mass - 44 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Zytiga drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil vs. Guanfacine Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Chlorzoxazone and Gastric Ulcer - a minute ago
- Doxil and Duricef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gastric Ulcer and drugs of ingredients of desmopressin acetate - a minute ago
- Trilipix and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction - 2 minutes ago