Januvia and Balanitis candida - from FDA reports
Balanitis candida is reported only by a few people who take Januvia. We study 41,491 people who have side effects while taking Januvia from FDA. Among them, 2 have Balanitis candida. Find out below who they are, when they have Balanitis candida and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
41,491 people reported to have side effects when taking Januvia.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Balanitis candida
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Balanitis candida when taking Januvia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Balanitis candida when taking Januvia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lovastatin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zanaflex (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tracheal Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Balanitis candida when taking Januvia?
- Check symptoms - is balanitis candida caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBalanitis candida and drugs with ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBalanitis candida and Januvia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Januvia has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Januvia 42,433 users)
Balanitis candida (inflammation of the glands penis by infection with candida albicans) has been reported by people with lower respiratory tract infection, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter, psoriasis (latest reports from 70 Balanitis candida patients).
Browse all side effects of Januviaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Balanitis candidaBalanitis candida
Could your condition cause Balanitis candidaBalanitis candida
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
User reviews to the study
I have only been taking Januvia for 10 days, but have been sleeping my life away since then. I just am compulsively sleepy and sleep and might sleep 16 hours a day and never feel I've slept enough. I'm hoping there is something else I can take.