Kadcyla and Spleen enlargement - from FDA reports
Spleen enlargement is found among people who take Kadcyla, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Enbrel, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Spleen enlargement with Kadcyla. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,608 people who have side effects when taking Kadcyla from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1,608 people reported to have side effects when taking Kadcyla.
Among them, 9 people (0.56%) have Spleen enlargement
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Kadcyla when people have Spleen enlargement *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Spleen enlargement when taking Kadcyla *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Spleen enlargement when taking Kadcyla *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (3 people, 33.33%)
- Breast Cancer (2 people, 22.22%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 11.11%)
- Metastases To Liver (1 person, 11.11%)
- Metastases To Bone (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xgeva (1 person, 11.11%)
- Xeloda (1 person, 11.11%)
- Rituxan (1 person, 11.11%)
- Fish Oil (1 person, 11.11%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Portal Hypertension (3 people, 33.33%)
- Thrombocytopenia (2 people, 22.22%)
- Spider Naevus (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vasculitis (1 person, 11.11%)
- Bone Disorder (1 person, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Spleen enlargement when taking Kadcyla?
- Check symptoms - is spleen enlargement caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSpleen enlargement and drugs with ingredients of ado-trastuzumab emtansine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSpleen enlargement and Kadcyla from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kadcyla has active ingredients of ado-trastuzumab emtansine. (latest outcomes from Kadcyla 1,612 users)
Spleen enlargement has been reported by people with primary myelofibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, hiv infection, high blood pressure (latest reports from 9,022 Spleen enlargement patients).
Browse all side effects of Kadcylaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Spleen enlargementSpleen enlargement
Could your condition cause Spleen enlargementSpleen enlargement
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
After taking Gabapentin, I have enlarged spleen and enlarged gall bladder. I titrated down & have been totally off Gabapentin for 1 1/2 months. Spleen is more in pain from being enlarged. Constant burning & itching everywhere on body. Epson salts baths do not help. Have these systems gone away ...