Kalbitor and Panic disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Panic disorder is found among people who take Kalbitor, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Kalbitor and have Panic disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,751 people who have side effects when taking Kalbitor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,751 people reported to have side effects when taking Kalbitor.
Among them, 9 people (0.51%) have Panic disorder.
What is Kalbitor?
Kalbitor has active ingredients of ecallantide. eHealthMe is studying from 1,752 Kalbitor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Panic disorder?
Panic disorder is found to be associated with 2,482 drugs and 1,917 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Kalbitor and Panic disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Kalbitor when people have Panic disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Panic disorder when taking Kalbitor *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Panic disorder when taking Kalbitor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50.0 %
- 20-29: 25.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Kalbitor *:
- Firazyr: 3 people, 33.33%
- Epipen: 2 people, 22.22%
- Zofran: 1 person, 11.11%
- Zantac: 1 person, 11.11%
- Xopenex Hfa: 1 person, 11.11%
- Sterile Water: 1 person, 11.11%
- Proair Hfa: 1 person, 11.11%
- Mirena: 1 person, 11.11%
- Miralax: 1 person, 11.11%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Panic disorder *:
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 6 people, 66.67%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 3 people, 33.33%
- Fall: 2 people, 22.22%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 22.22%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 22.22%
- Muscle Contractions Involuntary (uncontrolled muscle contraction): 2 people, 22.22%
- Heart Rate Decreased: 2 people, 22.22%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 2 people, 22.22%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 9 people, 100.00%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Depression: 2 people, 22.22%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kalbitor and have Panic disorder?Check whether Panic disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Panic disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ecallantide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Kalbitor:
- Kalbitor (1,752 reports)
Common Kalbitor side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 131 reports
- Hereditary angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 714 reports
Browse all side effects of Kalbitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Panic disorder treatments and more:
- Panic disorder (56,244 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Panic disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (2,482 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Panic disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (1,917 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ecallantide (the active ingredients of Kalbitor) and Kalbitor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meropenem and Lacrimation Increased - a second ago
- Northera and Bone Abscess - 6 seconds ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Epivir drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Bevespi Aerosphere and Eye Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Loxitane and Aspirin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Marcaine and Drug Effect Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Sinusitis - Chronic - 23 seconds ago
- Abdominal Tenderness and Hypokalemia - 24 seconds ago
- Camila and Pain - 25 seconds ago
- Flovent and Sexual Intercourse - Painful - 33 seconds ago