Kaletra and Ear discomfort - from FDA reports
Ear discomfort is found among people who take Kaletra, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Norvir, and have Blood pressure management. This review analyzes which people have Ear discomfort with Kaletra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,222 people who have side effects when taking Kaletra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 15 people (0.09%) have Ear discomfort
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear discomfort when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 13.33 %
- male: 86.67 %
Age of people who have Ear discomfort when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastric Disorder (1 person, 6.67%)
- Blood Pressure Management (1 person, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvir (15 people, 100.00%)
- Retrovir (14 people, 93.33%)
- Ramipril (14 people, 93.33%)
- Lipitor (14 people, 93.33%)
- Intelence (14 people, 93.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (14 people, 93.33%)
- Kidney Stones (14 people, 93.33%)
- Hypoacusis (14 people, 93.33%)
- Hyperglycemia (14 people, 93.33%)
- Facial Pain (14 people, 93.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear discomfort when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is ear discomfort caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar discomfort and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar discomfort and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Ear discomfort has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 4,923 Ear discomfort patients).