Kaletra and Ear disorder - from FDA reports
Ear disorder is reported only by a few people who take Kaletra. We study 17,222 people who have side effects while taking Kaletra from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ear disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Ear disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear disorder when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ear disorder when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ketoconazole (1 person, 50.00%)
- Epzicom (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cephalexin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Avonex (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atazanavir Sulfate (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fall (2 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ankle Fracture (1 person, 50.00%)
- Accessory Auricle (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear disorder when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is ear disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar disorder and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar disorder and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Ear disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 2,804 Ear disorder patients).