Kaletra and Ear drum perforation - from FDA reports
Ear drum perforation is reported only by a few people who take Kaletra. We study 17,222 people who have side effects while taking Kaletra from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ear drum perforation. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear drum perforation and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ear drum perforation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear drum perforation when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ear drum perforation when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear drum perforation when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is ear drum perforation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar drum perforation and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar drum perforation and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Ear drum perforation
Ear drum perforation has been reported by people with dependence (latest reports from 39 Ear drum perforation patients).