Kaletra and Ear impaction - from FDA reports
Ear impaction is found among people who take Kaletra, especially for people who are male, old also take medication Norvir, . This review analyzes which people have Ear impaction with Kaletra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,222 people who have side effects when taking Kaletra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 14 people (0.08%) have Ear impaction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear impaction when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 7.14 %
- male: 92.86 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zetia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Velcade (14 people, 100.00%)
- Retrovir (14 people, 100.00%)
- Ramipril (14 people, 100.00%)
- Norvir (14 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (14 people, 100.00%)
- Kidney Stones (14 people, 100.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperglycemia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Allergic Rhinitis (14 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear impaction when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is ear impaction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar impaction and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar impaction and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Ear impaction (earwax has become tightly packed in the external ear canal to the point that the canal is blocked) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, pain (latest reports from 1,568 Ear impaction patients).
Browse all side effects of Kaletraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ear impactionEar impaction
Could your condition cause Ear impactionEar impaction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi there. My name is Ann, I'm 19 years old, and I suffer from general anxiety disorder, anxiety disorder, and panic disorder. Ever since I was a little girl, I was overly sensitive when it came to my ears. But it wasn't until I was 13 when ear wax started building up in my ears. It made me ...
I had severe sinus infection for 40 years. I was cold all the time. And I got cured from coldness with homeopathy. You have to be really careful because there are many medicines for the same thing in homeopathy, so you have to check which one is the right for you. For me, the first one was ...
Hello. I'm just your group. I'm writing because since menopause, I have much ear wax drainage, after one ear is on the pillow and gets very hot. I never experiences anything like this prior to menopause. My ears also seem very itchy at night and I wonder how this is related? Thanks, Linda