Kaletra and Tablet in stool - from FDA reports
Tablet in stool is reported only by a few people who take Kaletra. We study 17,222 people who have side effects while taking Kaletra from FDA. Among them, 4 have Tablet in stool. Find out below who they are, when they have Tablet in stool and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Tablet in stool
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tablet in stool when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Tablet in stool when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Stavudine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lamivudine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bactrim (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malabsorption (3 people, 75.00%)
- Swallowing Difficulty (1 person, 25.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 25.00%)
- Anal Warts (1 person, 25.00%)
- Anal Cancer Stage 0 (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tablet in stool when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is tablet in stool caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTablet in stool and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTablet in stool and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Tablet in stool
Tablet in stool has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, gastric ulcer (latest reports from 559 Tablet in stool patients).
Browse all side effects of Kaletraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tablet in stoolTablet in stool
Could your condition cause Tablet in stoolTablet in stool
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I had diarrhea earlier and when I looked into the toilet when I was done pooping I happened to see the shape of a pill in my stool. Curious by nature, I had to get a better look. It was indeed a whole Mucinex pill with hardly any of the outer coating dissolved. I am wondering if this is ...