Kaletra and Tachycardia - ventricular - from FDA reports
Tachycardia - ventricular is found among people who take Kaletra, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Emtricitabine And Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Tachycardia - ventricular with Kaletra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,222 people who have side effects when taking Kaletra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 19 people (0.11%) have Tachycardia - ventricular
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Kaletra when people have Tachycardia - ventricular *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.29 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 57.14 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia - ventricular when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 27.78 %
- male: 72.22 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia - ventricular when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 23.53 %
- 40-49: 29.41 %
- 50-59: 23.53 %
- 60+: 23.53 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 10.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 10.53%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 10.53%)
- Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia (1 person, 5.26%)
- Hiv Test Positive (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Retrovir (4 people, 21.05%)
- Emtricitabine And Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (4 people, 21.05%)
- Oxazepam (3 people, 15.79%)
- Folic Acid (3 people, 15.79%)
- Bactrim (3 people, 15.79%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Torsade De Pointes (7 people, 36.84%)
- Cardiac Arrest (6 people, 31.58%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (5 people, 26.32%)
- Bradycardia (4 people, 21.05%)
- Back Pain (4 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tachycardia - ventricular when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is tachycardia - ventricular caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTachycardia - ventricular and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachycardia - ventricular and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Tachycardia - ventricular
Tachycardia - ventricular (fast heart rhythm, which originates in one of the ventricles of the heart) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, ventricular tachycardia (latest reports from 17,009 Tachycardia - ventricular patients).
Browse all side effects of Kaletraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tachycardia - ventricularTachycardia - ventricular
Could your condition cause Tachycardia - ventricularTachycardia - ventricular
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I had an episode of monomorphic v tach after taking prednisone a day and a half before. Got echos, mri, stress tests, stress echos, and an EP study and nothing abnormal has come out of it. Im 23 years old, and now im paranoid. I had a similar episode about a month ago, where i was given 60 mg of ...
I was taking 'nutrilite ginkgo biloba siberian ginseng', after some days VT had occured, due to that rectal thrombosis, ICD was placed, brain stoke also happened. Because of that right side paralysis from which currently I am recovering.