Kaletra and Tachyphylaxis - from FDA reports
Tachyphylaxis is reported only by a few people who take Kaletra. We study 17,222 people who have side effects while taking Kaletra from FDA. Among them, 1 have Tachyphylaxis. Find out below who they are, when they have Tachyphylaxis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Tachyphylaxis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tachyphylaxis when taking Kaletra *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Tachyphylaxis when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lipodystrophy Acquired (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viread (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tricor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metformin Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tachypnea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lactic Acidosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tachyphylaxis when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is tachyphylaxis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTachyphylaxis and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachyphylaxis and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Tachyphylaxis (a medical term describing an acute (sudden) decrease in the response to a drug after its administration) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, age-related macular degeneration, macular degeneration, asthma, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (latest reports from 229 Tachyphylaxis patients).
Browse all side effects of Kaletraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TachyphylaxisTachyphylaxis
Could your condition cause TachyphylaxisTachyphylaxis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i used rocuronium in a patient for craniotomy. after initial satisfactory response the patient stopped responding to rocuronium despite double dose and adequate depth of anaesthesia. later the patient was administered atracurium and had satisfactory neuromuscular blockade. any similar cases ...