Kaletra and Takotsubo cardiomyopathy - from FDA reports
Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is reported only by a few people who take Kaletra. We study 17,222 people who have side effects while taking Kaletra from FDA. Among them, 1 have Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
17,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Kaletra.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Takotsubo cardiomyopathy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Kaletra when people have Takotsubo cardiomyopathy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Age of people who have Takotsubo cardiomyopathy when taking Kaletra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Antiinflammatory Therapy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren (1 person, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Axiron (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ambien (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Takotsubo cardiomyopathy when taking Kaletra?
- Check symptoms - is takotsubo cardiomyopathy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTakotsubo cardiomyopathy and drugs with ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTakotsubo cardiomyopathy and Kaletra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Takotsubo cardiomyopathy has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, anaphylaxis (latest reports from 2,076 Takotsubo cardiomyopathy patients).