Keflex and Anxiety - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people who take Keflex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,658 people who have side effects when taking Keflex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
8,658 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 1,185 people (13.69%) have Anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Keflex when people have Anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 97.22 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.78 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Keflex *:
- female: 62.8 %
- male: 37.2 %
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.11 %
- 10-19: 5.93 %
- 20-29: 10.48 %
- 30-39: 10.9 %
- 40-49: 13.97 %
- 50-59: 28.68 %
- 60+: 29.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (162 people, 13.67%)
- Multiple Myeloma (99 people, 8.35%)
- Metastases To Bone (84 people, 7.09%)
- Breast Cancer (71 people, 5.99%)
- Depression (67 people, 5.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (490 people, 41.35%)
- Ambien (293 people, 24.73%)
- Aredia (289 people, 24.39%)
- Lasix (271 people, 22.87%)
- Oxycontin (253 people, 21.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (766 people, 64.64%)
- Depression (493 people, 41.60%)
- Back Pain (480 people, 40.51%)
- Injury (470 people, 39.66%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (444 people, 37.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anxiety when taking Keflex?
- Check symptoms - is anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnxiety and drugs with ingredients of cephalexin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnxiety and Keflex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,502 users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 320,549 Anxiety patients).
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety
Could your condition cause AnxietyAnxiety
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
Six weeks after completing a 10-day course of Keflex for a bladder infection, my left hand began to tingle intermittently. X-rays show no abnormality, & the hand specialist to whom my GP referred me thinks the problem is due to a nerve in my neck & that I should see a neurologist if the ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...