Keflex and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Keflex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,658 people who have side effects when taking Keflex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
8,658 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 964 people (11.13%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Keflex when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 88.64 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.36 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Keflex *:
- female: 63.62 %
- male: 36.38 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.38 %
- 2-9: 0.51 %
- 10-19: 2.68 %
- 20-29: 7.39 %
- 30-39: 8.15 %
- 40-49: 16.82 %
- 50-59: 25.61 %
- 60+: 38.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 94 people, 9.75%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 55 people, 5.71%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 55 people, 5.71%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 50 people, 5.19%
- Breast Cancer: 44 people, 4.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 284 people, 29.46%
- Lasix: 210 people, 21.78%
- Ambien: 202 people, 20.95%
- Aredia: 193 people, 20.02%
- Vicodin: 186 people, 19.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 399 people, 41.39%
- Pain: 393 people, 40.77%
- Weakness: 346 people, 35.89%
- Back Pain: 328 people, 34.02%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 303 people, 31.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Fatigue in Keflex
- Subscribe to monitor Keflex
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fatigue
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,505 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (3,831 drugs)
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue (5,439 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (8,669 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Keflex and have Fatigue
- Support group for people who have Fatigue
- Support group for people who take Keflex
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- I had phlebitis, the rheumatologist prescribed Xarelto for 90 days. Now it's been 40 days since I stopped, I began to feel an extreme tiredness, to the point of not being able to even take a shower. I consulted my family doctor and for the time being an important anemia was diagnosed. I'm very...
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- Hi, my husband has chrones, has been on Remicade, Humira, Cimzia, and now on Entyvio for 11/2 yrs. His chrones seems really good, but the chronic fatigue is killing him. Been really tired exhausted for weeks upon weeks after infusion. Seems to ease up right before next one, and on we...
- Hi I'm Lynn, I'm 46 years old and have secondary breast cancer. Tried lots of treatments beforehand which havnt worked as my tumours are still growing. Mine have spread to my lungs and liver. Some of the other chemo treatments were brutal FEC in particular but with this drug I'm experiencing...
- Will you have Blood Urine Present with Aloe Vera?
- Will you have Hypogonadism with Gleevec?
- Will you have Mononeuropathy Multiplex with Plavix?
- Will you have Astigmatism with Centrum Silver?
- Will you have Dehydration with Principen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aloe Vera and have Blood Urine Present?
- Support group for people who take Gleevec and have Hypogonadism?
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Mononeuropathy Multiplex?
- Support group for people who take Centrum Silver and have Astigmatism?
- Support group for people who take Principen and have Dehydration?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.