Who have Iiird nerve injury with Keflex - from FDA reports
There is no Iiird nerve injury reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Iiird nerve injury with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Iiird nerve injury while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iiird nerve injury
- Subscribe to monitor Iiird nerve injury in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,824 users)
Iiird Nerve Injury
Iiird nerve injury has been reported by people with anaesthesia, application site anaesthesia (latest reports from 13 Iiird nerve injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iiird nerve injuryIiird nerve injury
Could your condition cause Iiird nerve injuryIiird nerve injury
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,988 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bulk with Frova? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Erythema with Gamma Butyrolactone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mesothelioma Malignant Advanced with 5 Htp? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Sudafed 24 Hour? - 4 seconds ago
- Temodar and Tabebuia Palmeri drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tension with Sudafed 24 Hour? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with Sudafed 24 Hour? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Abstral? - 5 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Acyclovir drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Phaeochromocytoma Aggravated with Araoba? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.