Keflex and Pain - wrist - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - wrist reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Pain - wrist with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Keflex and have Pain - wrist?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - wrist
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,505 users)
Pain - Wrist
Pain - wrist has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, back pain - low, vitamin supplementation, duodenogastric reflux, general physical health deterioration (latest reports from 77 Pain - wrist patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - wristPain - wrist
Could your condition cause Pain - wristPain - wrist
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain - wrist and drugs with ingredients of cephalexin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - wrist and Keflex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (8,669 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Keflex and have Pain - Wrist
- Support group for people who have Pain - Wrist
- Support group for people who take Keflex
- Will you have Taste Loss with Clotrimazole?
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Phentermine?
- Will you have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease with Phentermine?
- Will you have Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease with Phentermine?
- Will you have Reflux with Phentermine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clotrimazole and have Taste Loss?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Reflux?
- What to expect when you take Clotrimazole and have Taste Loss?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and have Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and have Reflux?
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Estinyl, Aygestin
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Xeloda
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Plaquenil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Sertraline
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Eliquis, Magnesium
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Zyrtec Allergy, Breo Ellipta
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.