Keflex and Pain - wrist - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - wrist reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Pain - wrist with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Pain - wrist while taking Keflex?
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Pain - Wrist
Pain - wrist has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, back pain - low, vitamin supplementation, duodenogastric reflux, general physical health deterioration (latest reports from 77 Pain - wrist patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - wristPain - wrist
Could your condition cause Pain - wristPain - wrist
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Deafness with Mitomycin? - now
- Will you have Decreased Hearing with Mitomycin? - now
- Will you have Macrocytic Anemia with Famciclovir? - a second ago
- Demazin and Pradaxa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin, Metformin - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Brovana - 12 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 68 year old man - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Valsartan - 29 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.