Will you have Quinidine - serum with Keflex - from FDA reports
There is no Quinidine - serum reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Quinidine - serum with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cephalexin (the active ingredients of Keflex) and Keflex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Quinidine - serum are also considered in the study.
What is Keflex?
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,824 users)
What is Quinidine - Serum?
Quinidine - serum has been reported by people with insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, type 2 diabetes, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 278 Quinidine - serum patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Quinidine - serum while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quinidine - serum
- Subscribe to monitor Quinidine - serum in Keflex
- Subscribe to monitor Keflex
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Keflex and have Quinidine - serum
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Quinidine - serumQuinidine - serum
Could your condition cause Quinidine - serumQuinidine - serum
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,988 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Acyclovir Sodium and Gentamicin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Micrographia with Lexapro? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myositis with Percocet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myitis with Percocet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nabothian Cyst with Exemestane? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Catarrh with Aviane-21? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Myopia with Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia? - 7 seconds ago
- Multaq and Macuna drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Gale-Wind Grass drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Potassium and Vitamin B5 drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Zoloft, Blisovi 24 Fe, Symbicort - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.