Who have Quinsy with Keflex - from FDA reports
Quinsy is reported only by a few people who take Keflex. We study 9,977 people who have side effects while taking Keflex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Quinsy. Find out below who they are, when they have Quinsy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,977 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Quinsy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quinsy when taking Keflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quinsy when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fioricet: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tonsillar Inflammation (inflammation of the tonsils): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Quinsy while taking Keflex?
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,824 users)
Quinsy (a collection of pus beside the tonsil) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, asthma, ankylosing spondylitis (latest reports from 557 Quinsy patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuinsyQuinsy (420 drugs)
Could your condition cause QuinsyQuinsy (330 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,988 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Vidaza? - 3 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Radix Glycyrrhizae drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nervousness with Plavix? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bowel Sounds Abnormal with Losartan? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Meningitis with Aromasin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ra with Gabapentin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Gabapentin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Gabapentin? - 5 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Zyprexa drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Hydroxyurea for Polycythemia Vera? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.