Who have Wakefulness with Keflex - from FDA reports
Wakefulness is found among people who take Keflex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,744 people who have side effects when taking Keflex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 466 people (4.78%) have Wakefulness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Keflex when people have Wakefulness *:
- < 1 month: 97.62 %
- 1 - 6 months: 2.38 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Wakefulness when taking Keflex *:
- female: 70.52 %
- male: 29.48 %
Age of people who have Wakefulness when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.9 %
- 10-19: 7.16 %
- 20-29: 9.85 %
- 30-39: 8.66 %
- 40-49: 12.54 %
- 50-59: 32.54 %
- 60+: 28.36 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 54 people, 11.59%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 31 people, 6.65%
- Stress And Anxiety: 29 people, 6.22%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 27 people, 5.79%
- Breast Cancer: 26 people, 5.58%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 199 people, 42.70%
- Ambien: 128 people, 27.47%
- Vicodin: 119 people, 25.54%
- Aredia: 115 people, 24.68%
- Neurontin: 104 people, 22.32%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 289 people, 62.02%
- Pain: 246 people, 52.79%
- Back Pain: 206 people, 44.21%
- Depression: 195 people, 41.85%
- Joint Pain: 194 people, 41.63%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Wakefulness while taking Keflex?
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Wakefulness (not sleeping or not able to sleep) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, insomnia (latest reports from 265,896 Wakefulness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WakefulnessWakefulness (3,722 drugs)
Could your condition cause WakefulnessWakefulness (4,177 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Ankylosing Spondylitis? - now
- Will you have Dysphagia with Ankylosing Spondylitis? - now
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Ankylosing Spondylitis? - now
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Flomax? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis Superficial with Ortho Evra? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lexapro - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Saw Palmetto, Tamsulosin, Dutasteride for a 73 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Oxcarbazepine, Xanax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.