Who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia with Keflex - from FDA reports
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia is reported only by a few people who take Keflex. We study 9,744 people who have side effects while taking Keflex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia when taking Keflex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aredia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Augmentin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 100.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow): 1 person, 100.00%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Subscribe to monitor Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia, high blood pressure, psoriasis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (latest reports from 2,839 Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (333 drugs)
Could your condition cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (193 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Walking Pneumonia with Duo-Medihaler? - now
- Opdivo and Actimmune drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Left Ventricular Dysfunction with Fluoride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Exacerbated with Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Novolog and Magnesium drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.