Who have Wart remover poisoning with Keflex - from FDA reports
There is no Wart remover poisoning reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Wart remover poisoning with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Wart remover poisoning while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Wart remover poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Wart remover poisoning in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Wart Remover Poisoning
Wart remover poisoning (latest reports from 1 Wart remover poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Wart remover poisoningWart remover poisoning
Could your condition cause Wart remover poisoningWart remover poisoning
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tension with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jitters with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Apprehension with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.