Who have Waxy flexibility with Keflex - from FDA reports
There is no Waxy flexibility reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Waxy flexibility with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Waxy flexibility while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Waxy flexibility
- Subscribe to monitor Waxy flexibility in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Waxy flexibility (the person is nearly or completely unresponsive to stimuli and remains immobile for long periods) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, pain, narcolepsy, depression (latest reports from 191 Waxy flexibility patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waxy flexibilityWaxy flexibility
Could your condition cause Waxy flexibilityWaxy flexibility
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Casodex? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Casodex? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Casodex? - now
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Casodex? - now
- Will you have Indigestion with Casodex? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.