Who have Weedoff poisoning with Keflex - from FDA reports
There is no Weedoff poisoning reported by people who take Keflex yet. This review analyzes which people have Weedoff poisoning with Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedoff poisoning while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weedoff poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Weedoff poisoning in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Could your condition cause Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hallucination, Tactile with Topiramate? - now
- Sabril and Keppra Xr drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Faecaluria with Kls? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Divalproex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Divalproex? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Simvastatin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin - 21 minutes ago
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.