Who have Weight abnormal with Keflex - from FDA reports
Weight abnormal is found among people who take Keflex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,744 people who have side effects when taking Keflex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 180 people (1.85%) have Weight abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Keflex when people have Weight abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Keflex *:
- female: 76.67 %
- male: 23.33 %
Age of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.64 %
- 20-29: 2.55 %
- 30-39: 14.65 %
- 40-49: 17.83 %
- 50-59: 31.85 %
- 60+: 32.48 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 36 people, 20.00%
- Pain: 36 people, 20.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 28 people, 15.56%
- Depression: 26 people, 14.44%
- Breast Cancer: 20 people, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 95 people, 52.78%
- Lisinopril: 67 people, 37.22%
- Lasix: 65 people, 36.11%
- Cephalexin: 60 people, 33.33%
- Prevacid: 59 people, 32.78%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 108 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 97 people, 53.89%
- Fall: 95 people, 52.78%
- Back Pain: 91 people, 50.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 90 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight abnormal while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Weight abnormal in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Weight abnormal has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 915 Weight abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (1,669 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (839 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Requip Xl and Sinemet drug interaction - now
- Will you have Fibrin D Dimer Increased with Clozaril? - now
- Zantac and Xyzal drug interaction - now
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Vagina with Acetazolamide Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Chlor-Trimeton drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.