Who have Weight control with Keflex - from FDA reports
Weight control is found among people who take Keflex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,744 people who have side effects when taking Keflex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex.
Among them, 176 people (1.81%) have Weight control
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Keflex when people have Weight control *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight control when taking Keflex *:
- female: 76.14 %
- male: 23.86 %
Age of people who have Weight control when taking Keflex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.65 %
- 20-29: 2.6 %
- 30-39: 14.94 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 32.47 %
- 60+: 31.17 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 36 people, 20.45%
- Pain: 35 people, 19.89%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 28 people, 15.91%
- Depression: 26 people, 14.77%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 20 people, 11.36%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 95 people, 53.98%
- Lisinopril: 67 people, 38.07%
- Lasix: 64 people, 36.36%
- Cephalexin: 60 people, 34.09%
- Prevacid: 57 people, 32.39%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 106 people, 60.23%
- Pain: 97 people, 55.11%
- Fall: 94 people, 53.41%
- Back Pain: 91 people, 51.70%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 90 people, 51.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight control while taking Keflex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight control
- Subscribe to monitor Weight control in Keflex
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Weight control has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight controlWeight control (2,275 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight controlWeight control (1,805 conditions)
Keflex side effects
- Keflex side effects (9,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Multiple Myeloma? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Occipital Neuralgia with Nafazair? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Kayser-Fleischer Ring with Vitamin D? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Nonimmune Thrombocytopenia - Drug-Induced with Yerba Mate? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Prolapse with Methocarbamol? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.