Will you have Sinusitis acute with Kefzol - from FDA reports
There is no Sinusitis acute reported by people who take Kefzol yet. This review analyzes which people have Sinusitis acute with Kefzol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cefazolin sodium (the active ingredients of Kefzol) and Kefzol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Sinusitis acute are also considered in the study.
What is Kefzol?
Kefzol has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Kefzol 568 users)
What is Sinusitis Acute?
Sinusitis acute (rapid inflammation of sinus) has been reported by people with depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hyperuricaemia (latest reports from 70 Sinusitis acute patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Sinusitis acute while taking Kefzol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Sinusitis acute
- Subscribe to monitor Sinusitis acute in Kefzol
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Kefzol and have Sinusitis acute
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Sinusitis acuteSinusitis acute
Could your condition cause Sinusitis acuteSinusitis acute
Kefzol side effects
- Kefzol side effects (563 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Kefzola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sinusitis - Acute with Kefzol? - now
- Will you have Sinus Infection with Kefzol? - now
- Will you have Acute Sinusitis with Kefzol? - now
- Will you have Sinusitis with Kefzol? - now
- Will you have Thoughts - Cloudy with Marinol? - a second ago
- Claritin and Radix Glycyrrhizae drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Thinking - Unclear with Marinol? - a second ago
- Will you have Disorientation with Marinol? - a second ago
- Will you have Confusion with Marinol? - a second ago
- Portia-21 and Cairina Moschata drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Anastrozole, Ibrance, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Desmopressin Acetate, Prednisone, Desipramine Hydrochloride - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Levothroid, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin, Flovent - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Dramamine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Dilantin, Lasix, Spironolactone, Metoprolol Tartrate, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.