Keppra and Breast disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast disorder is reported only by a few people who take Keppra.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Keppra and have Breast disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63,513 people who have side effects while taking Keppra from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
63,513 people reported to have side effects when taking Keppra.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Breast disorder.
What is Keppra?
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 66,588 Keppra users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast disorder?
Breast disorder is found to be associated with 742 drugs and 399 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Keppra and Breast disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Keppra when people have Breast disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breast disorder when taking Keppra *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Breast disorder when taking Keppra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Keppra *:
- Fosamax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Trospium Chloride: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fenofibrate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fosamax Plus D: 1 person, 20.00%
- Glimepiride: 1 person, 20.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Breast disorder *:
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 40.00%
- Panic Disorder: 2 people, 40.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 40.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 40.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 20.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 1 person, 20.00%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 1 person, 20.00%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bone Density Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Keppra and have Breast disorder?Check whether Breast disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schattner A, Al-Bewerat A, "Levetiracetam (Keppra), urinary retention and literature search", A fatty cause of renal failure; what is your diagnosis?, 2016 Oct .
- Spengler DC, Montouris GD, Hohler AD, "Levetiracetam as a possible contributor to acute kidney injury", Clinical therapeutics, 2014 Aug .
- Almeida DM, Jean MR, Chystsiakova A, Monahan E, Oliveira SB, Monteiro IM, "Levetiracetam-associated acute pancreatitis in an adolescent with autism: a case report", Pancreas, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Breast disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levetiracetam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Keppra:
- Keppra (66,588 reports)
Common Keppra side effects:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 6,563 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,947 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,428 reports
- Drowsiness: 2,702 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,524 reports
- Dizziness: 2,508 reports
- Weakness: 2,353 reports
Browse all side effects of Keppra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast disorder treatments and more:
- Breast disorder (2,805 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast disorder:
- Breast disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast disorder:
- Fosamax: 687 reports
- Premarin: 168 reports
- Risperdal: 164 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 159 reports
- Vitamins: 135 reports
- Synthroid: 124 reports
- Vioxx: 116 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breast disorder:
- Breast disorder (742 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast disorder:
- Osteoporosis: 579 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 229 reports
- Breast cancer: 123 reports
- High blood pressure: 117 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breast disorder:
- Breast disorder (399 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levetiracetam (the active ingredients of Keppra) and Keppra (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flolan and Paxil Cr drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Foetal Death and drugs of ingredients of ipratropium bromide - 18 seconds ago
- Mydriasis and Intestinal Obstruction - 41 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Cardiac Valve Disease - a minute ago
- Rivaroxaban and Eltrombopag drug interaction - a minute ago
- Major Depression and Osteoarthritis - a minute ago
- Pepcid Ac and Hypoaesthesia - a minute ago
- Lovastatin and Lovaza drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Quit Smoking and Proctitis - 2 minutes ago
- Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal and Atrioventricular Block - 2 minutes ago