Ketek and Sputum discolored - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sputum discolored is reported only by a few people who take Ketek.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ketek and have Sputum discolored. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,613 people who have side effects while taking Ketek from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,613 people reported to have side effects when taking Ketek.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Sputum discolored.
What is Ketek?
Ketek has active ingredients of telithromycin. eHealthMe is studying from 4,625 Ketek users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sputum discolored?
Sputum discolored is found to be associated with 1,102 drugs and 452 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ketek and Sputum discolored reports submitted per year:
Time on Ketek when people have Sputum discolored *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sputum discolored when taking Ketek *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Sputum discolored when taking Ketek *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ketek *:
- Albuterol: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Sputum discolored *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Enlarged Heart: 2 people, 66.67%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dental Caries: 2 people, 66.67%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 66.67%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 66.67%
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 2 people, 66.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ketek and have Sputum discolored?Check whether Sputum discolored is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sputum discolored and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of telithromycin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ketek:
- Ketek (4,625 reports)
Common Ketek side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 546 reports
- Fever: 528 reports
- Weakness: 490 reports
- Indigestion: 480 reports
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver): 414 reports
- Jaundice - yellow skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin): 392 reports
Browse all side effects of Ketek:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sputum discolored treatments and more:
- Sputum discolored (11,316 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sputum discolored:
- Sputum discolored in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sputum discolored in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sputum discolored in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sputum discolored:
- Prednisone: 2,721 reports
- Xolair: 2,446 reports
- Singulair: 2,110 reports
- Spiriva: 1,784 reports
- Symbicort: 1,596 reports
- Advair hfa: 1,359 reports
- Ventolin: 1,146 reports
- Humira: 829 reports
- Alvesco: 785 reports
- Pantoprazole: 744 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sputum discolored:
- Sputum discolored (1,102 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sputum discolored:
- Asthma: 3,955 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,112 reports
- High blood pressure: 577 reports
- Crohn's disease: 351 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 304 reports
- Psoriasis: 274 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 273 reports
- Pain: 255 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sputum discolored:
- Sputum discolored (452 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on telithromycin (the active ingredients of Ketek) and Ketek (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nexium and Dorzolamide Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Hearing Loss - 4 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis and Renal Failure Acute - 14 seconds ago
- Cefaclor and Liver Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Basaglar and Ultram drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Ibu and Edetate Disodium drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Catapres-Tts-1 and Adalat drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Clofarabine and Hepatotoxicity Aggravated - 27 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Genital Herpes - 28 seconds ago
- Baycol and Actinic Keratosis - 28 seconds ago