Kevzara and Fungal nail infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 14,534 people who have side effects when taking Kevzara. Fungal nail infection is found, especially among people who are female, 40-49 old, also take Stelara and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Kevzara and have Fungal nail infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,534 people reported to have side effects when taking Kevzara.
Among them, 70 people (0.48%) have Fungal nail infection.
What is Kevzara?
Kevzara has active ingredients of sarilumab. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 14,537 Kevzara users.
What is Fungal nail infection?
Fungal nail infection is found to be associated with 1,698 drugs and 1,073 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 11,054 people who have Fungal nail infection.
Number of Kevzara and Fungal nail infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fungal nail infection when taking Kevzara *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Fungal nail infection when taking Kevzara *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.89 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 81.13 %
- 50-59: 13.21 %
- 60+: 3.77 %
Common drugs people take besides Kevzara *:
- Humira: 63 people, 90.00%
- Arava: 63 people, 90.00%
- Fosamax: 63 people, 90.00%
- Orencia: 63 people, 90.00%
- Remicade: 63 people, 90.00%
- Cimzia: 63 people, 90.00%
- Enbrel: 63 people, 90.00%
- Stelara: 63 people, 90.00%
- Actemra: 62 people, 88.57%
- Simponi: 62 people, 88.57%
Common side effects people have besides Fungal nail infection *:
- High Blood Pressure: 64 people, 91.43%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 64 people, 91.43%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 63 people, 90.00%
- Celiac Disease - Sprue (a disease of the small intestine): 63 people, 90.00%
- Grip Strength Decreased: 63 people, 90.00%
- Onychomadesis (a periodic idiopathic shedding of the nails): 63 people, 90.00%
- Nail Disorder (disease of nail): 62 people, 88.57%
- Joint Swelling: 62 people, 88.57%
- Joint Pain: 62 people, 88.57%
- Headache (pain in head): 61 people, 87.14%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 67 people, 95.71%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 9 people, 12.86%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 3 people, 4.29%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 4.29%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 2 people, 2.86%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 2.86%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 2.86%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 2 people, 2.86%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 1.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kevzara and have Fungal nail infection?Check whether Fungal nail infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Kevzara side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Kevzara side effects (14,537 reports)
Fungal nail infection treatments and more:
- Fungal nail infection (11,054 reports)
Common drugs associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Methotrexate: 844 reports
- Humira: 717 reports
- Enbrel: 685 reports
- Prednisone: 674 reports
- Fosamax: 580 reports
- Actemra: 524 reports
- Simponi: 486 reports
- Xeljanz: 481 reports
- Zometa: 425 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 419 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Fungal nail infection (1,698 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,122 reports
- Osteoporosis: 445 reports
- High blood pressure: 341 reports
- Pain: 181 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 172 reports
- Psoriasis: 165 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fungal nail infection:
- Fungal nail infection (1,073 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sarilumab (the active ingredients of Kevzara) and Kevzara (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Thiotepa and Nelarabine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Vioxx and Syncope Vasovagal - a minute ago
- Dayquil and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole and Child Abuse - 2 minutes ago
- Aredia and Macular Degeneration - 3 minutes ago
- M.V.I. and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction - 4 minutes ago
- Catapres-Tts-3 and Pain - 4 minutes ago
- Klor-Con M15 and Ambien drug interaction - 4 minutes ago
- Micardis and Phenergan drug interaction - 4 minutes ago
- Zolpidem and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 5 minutes ago