Keytruda and Choledocholithiasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 45,936 people who have side effects when taking Keytruda. Choledocholithiasis is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Lyrica and have Lung cancer - non-small cell.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Keytruda and have Choledocholithiasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,936 people reported to have side effects when taking Keytruda.
Among them, 13 people (0.03%) have Choledocholithiasis.
What is Keytruda?
Keytruda has active ingredients of pembrolizumab. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 46,022 Keytruda users.
What is Choledocholithiasis?
Choledocholithiasis (stones in the common bile duct) is found to be associated with 1,400 drugs and 919 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 4,398 people who have Choledocholithiasis.
Number of Keytruda and Choledocholithiasis reports submitted per year:
Time on Keytruda when people have Choledocholithiasis *:
- < 1 month: 60 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Choledocholithiasis when taking Keytruda *:
- female: 7.69 %
- male: 92.31 %
Age of people who have Choledocholithiasis when taking Keytruda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common drugs people take besides Keytruda *:
- Lyrica: 3 people, 23.08%
- Nasacort: 2 people, 15.38%
- Colace: 2 people, 15.38%
- Inlyta: 2 people, 15.38%
- Lomotil: 2 people, 15.38%
- Vitamin C: 2 people, 15.38%
- Miralax: 2 people, 15.38%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 15.38%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 15.38%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 7.69%
Common side effects people have besides Choledocholithiasis *:
- Uveitis (inflammation of the uvea): 3 people, 23.08%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 3 people, 23.08%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 23.08%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 3 people, 23.08%
- Fever: 3 people, 23.08%
- Neoplasm Progression (growth of tumour): 2 people, 15.38%
- Addison's Disease (addison's disease, a hormonal disorder disease): 2 people, 15.38%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 15.38%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 2 people, 15.38%
- Pressure Ulcer: 2 people, 15.38%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 4 people, 30.77%
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma (cancer tumour inner most layer of urinary system): 2 people, 15.38%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 2 people, 15.38%
- Lung Adenocarcinoma (a form of non-small cell lung cancer): 2 people, 15.38%
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Iv: 1 person, 7.69%
- Head And Neck Cancer Stage Iv: 1 person, 7.69%
- Endometrial Cancer: 1 person, 7.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Keytruda and have Choledocholithiasis?Check whether Choledocholithiasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Keytruda side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Keytruda side effects (46,022 reports)
Choledocholithiasis treatments and more:
- Choledocholithiasis (4,398 reports)
Common drugs associated with Choledocholithiasis:
- Yaz: 329 reports
- Yasmin: 318 reports
- Humira: 224 reports
- Pantoprazole: 215 reports
- Aspirin: 211 reports
- Prednisone: 208 reports
- Omeprazole: 167 reports
- Methotrexate: 162 reports
- Metformin: 124 reports
- Sandostatin: 120 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Choledocholithiasis:
- Choledocholithiasis (1,400 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Choledocholithiasis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 281 reports
- High blood pressure: 275 reports
- Birth control: 232 reports
- Pain: 148 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 142 reports
- Crohn's disease: 131 reports
- Psoriasis: 116 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Choledocholithiasis:
- Choledocholithiasis (919 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pembrolizumab (the active ingredients of Keytruda) and Keytruda (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Vertigo Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Osteitis - 2 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Hospitalisation - 9 seconds ago
- Tazorac and Liothyronine Sodium drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Prozac and Nephrotic Syndrome - 23 seconds ago
- Clotrimazole and Reyataz drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and White Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 30 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Tachypnea - 32 seconds ago
- Misoprostol and Impaired Work Ability - 35 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Ferumoxytol drug interaction - 37 seconds ago