Keytruda and Diarrhea haemorrhagic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 45,936 people who have side effects when taking Keytruda. Diarrhea haemorrhagic is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take Carboplatin and have Lung neoplasm malignant.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Keytruda and have Diarrhea haemorrhagic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,936 people reported to have side effects when taking Keytruda.
Among them, 23 people (0.05%) have Diarrhea haemorrhagic.
What is Keytruda?
Keytruda has active ingredients of pembrolizumab. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 46,022 Keytruda users.
What is Diarrhea haemorrhagic?
Diarrhea haemorrhagic is found to be associated with 1,408 drugs and 729 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 11,447 people who have Diarrhea haemorrhagic.
Number of Keytruda and Diarrhea haemorrhagic reports submitted per year:
Time on Keytruda when people have Diarrhea haemorrhagic *:
- < 1 month: 36.36 %
- 1 - 6 months: 45.45 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Diarrhea haemorrhagic when taking Keytruda *:
- female: 47.83 %
- male: 52.17 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea haemorrhagic when taking Keytruda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.79 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 68.42 %
Common drugs people take besides Keytruda *:
- Paclitaxel: 2 people, 8.70%
- Cyclophosphamide: 2 people, 8.70%
- Carboplatin: 2 people, 8.70%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 4.35%
- Vigamox: 1 person, 4.35%
- Ribavirin: 1 person, 4.35%
- Reclast: 1 person, 4.35%
- Pred Forte: 1 person, 4.35%
- Nexium: 1 person, 4.35%
- Imodium: 1 person, 4.35%
Common side effects people have besides Diarrhea haemorrhagic *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 17.39%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 3 people, 13.04%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 2 people, 8.70%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 8.70%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased: 2 people, 8.70%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 2 people, 8.70%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 8.70%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 8.70%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 8.70%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 8.70%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 3 people, 13.04%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 8.70%
- Endometrial Neoplasm (tumour of uterus wall): 2 people, 8.70%
- Endometrial Cancer Stage Iii: 2 people, 8.70%
- Bronchial Carcinoma (lung cancer): 2 people, 8.70%
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma (cancer tumour inner most layer of urinary system): 1 person, 4.35%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 1 person, 4.35%
- Oesophageal Carcinoma (cancer tumour of oesophagus): 1 person, 4.35%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 1 person, 4.35%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 1 person, 4.35%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Keytruda and have Diarrhea haemorrhagic?Check whether Diarrhea haemorrhagic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Keytruda side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Keytruda side effects (46,022 reports)
Diarrhea haemorrhagic treatments and more:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (11,447 reports)
Common drugs associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Humira: 1,287 reports
- Prednisone: 1,113 reports
- Methotrexate: 652 reports
- Aspirin: 491 reports
- Remicade: 442 reports
- Omeprazole: 362 reports
- Pantoprazole: 347 reports
- Prednisolone: 347 reports
- Mesalamine: 270 reports
- Metformin: 266 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (1,408 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Ulcerative colitis: 1,296 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,291 reports
- High blood pressure: 430 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 345 reports
- Pain: 300 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (729 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pembrolizumab (the active ingredients of Keytruda) and Keytruda (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carafate and Arthrotec drug interaction - now
- Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride and Neutropenia Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Clofarabine and Allopurinol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Ketek and Colace drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Tussionex Pennkinetic and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Rocaltrol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Avalide and Abdominal Pain - 22 seconds ago
- Adalat Cc and Oral Herpes - 32 seconds ago
- Megestrol Acetate and Invokana drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Dobutrex and Nitrol drug interaction - 34 seconds ago