Kisqali and Vaginal discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vaginal discharge is found among people who take Kisqali, especially for people who are 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Kisqali and have Vaginal discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,515 people who have side effects when taking Kisqali from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,515 people reported to have side effects when taking Kisqali.
Among them, 10 people (0.07%) have Vaginal discharge.
What is Kisqali?
Kisqali has active ingredients of ribociclib succinate. eHealthMe is studying from 14,522 Kisqali users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vaginal discharge?
Vaginal discharge is found to be associated with 1,611 drugs and 1,087 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Kisqali and Vaginal discharge reports submitted per year:
Time on Kisqali when people have Vaginal discharge *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal discharge when taking Kisqali *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 44.44 %
- 50-59: 55.56 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Kisqali *:
- Vitamin B12: 5 people, 50.00%
- Zoladex: 4 people, 40.00%
- Faslodex: 4 people, 40.00%
- Nexium: 3 people, 30.00%
- Femara: 3 people, 30.00%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 10.00%
- Probiotic: 1 person, 10.00%
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride: 1 person, 10.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal discharge *:
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 6 people, 60.00%
- Itching: 5 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 40.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 4 people, 40.00%
- Loss Of Libido (loss of sexual urge): 4 people, 40.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 40.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 4 people, 40.00%
- Head Injury: 4 people, 40.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 4 people, 40.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 4 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 9 people, 90.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 40.00%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kisqali and have Vaginal discharge?Check whether Vaginal discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vaginal discharge and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ribociclib succinate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Kisqali:
- Kisqali (14,522 reports)
Common Kisqali side effects:
Browse all side effects of Kisqali:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vaginal discharge treatments and more:
- Vaginal discharge (11,846 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaginal discharge in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaginal discharge in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vaginal discharge:
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,611 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal discharge:
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,087 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ribociclib succinate (the active ingredients of Kisqali) and Kisqali (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Donepezil Hydrochloride and Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Phoslo and Blood Bilirubin Increased - 18 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Motrin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Atherosclerosis - 21 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Monocyte Percentage Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Otitis - 24 seconds ago
- Nph Iletin I and Gastric Disorder - 27 seconds ago
- Back Pain and Calcium Deficiency - 40 seconds ago
- Femara and Diabetes - 48 seconds ago
- Colace and Choking Sensation - 50 seconds ago