Klonopin and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Klonopin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,687 people who have side effects when taking Klonopin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
41,687 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin.
Among them, 561 people (1.35%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Klonopin when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 34.78 %
- 1 - 6 months: 4.35 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.35 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.7 %
- 5 - 10 years: 39.13 %
- 10+ years: 8.7 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Klonopin *:
- female: 63.91 %
- male: 36.09 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Klonopin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 4.49 %
- 20-29: 11.82 %
- 30-39: 18.2 %
- 40-49: 28.61 %
- 50-59: 27.9 %
- 60+: 8.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (125 people, 22.28%)
- Pain (79 people, 14.08%)
- Quit Smoking (77 people, 13.73%)
- High Blood Pressure (71 people, 12.66%)
- Bipolar Disorder (70 people, 12.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (94 people, 16.76%)
- Zyprexa (93 people, 16.58%)
- Chantix (92 people, 16.40%)
- Paxil (90 people, 16.04%)
- Ambien (66 people, 11.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (207 people, 36.90%)
- Insomnia (189 people, 33.69%)
- Irritability (168 people, 29.95%)
- Agitation (168 people, 29.95%)
- Suicidal Ideation (146 people, 26.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anger when taking Klonopin?
- Check symptoms - is anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnger and drugs with ingredients of clonazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Klonopin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,351 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all side effects of Klonopina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the ...
On Klonopin for insomnia approximately 4 months. Started having cold chills and blood pressure drop recently. Can it be the medication ? I do not like the side effects of fatigue and memory issues. Would like to stop using this medication .
Hello. I was on klonopin for three months. The last six weeks my feet and ankles were really swelling. Talked to the doctor who said no swelling caused by the medications she put me on (klonopin included). My Nurse practitioner also said no. Then told me to lose weight and go on a very low ...
User posts to the study
My 62 year old husband was given Gabapentin about six month ago. Since then, he has shown signs of things he NEVER would show under normal circumstances: He is extrmemely angry at to me are small things: someone following him to closely when driving, me, anytime he feels the rage. I'm kind ...
Hello I am Jean I was put on klonopin almost 3 months ago. And my blood sugars before this medicine was 120 after eating then dropping down to 80. Now I wake up and my blood sugar is 233-260. And the pharmacist and Dr. office claim it is not cause of the klonopin.