Klonopin and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Klonopin and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,004 people who have side effects when taking Klonopin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Haemangioma of skin.
What is Klonopin?
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 62,456 Klonopin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 532 drugs and 277 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Klonopin and Haemangioma of skin reports submitted per year:
Time on Klonopin when people have Haemangioma of skin *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Klonopin *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Klonopin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Klonopin *:
- Colace: 5 people, 83.33%
- Zoloft: 4 people, 66.67%
- Pamelor: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cipro: 4 people, 66.67%
- Depakote: 4 people, 66.67%
- Drisdol: 4 people, 66.67%
- Gilenya: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lexapro: 4 people, 66.67%
- Magnesium: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aricept: 4 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 4 people, 66.67%
- Blood Creatine Decreased: 4 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 4 people, 66.67%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Decreased: 4 people, 66.67%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 4 people, 66.67%
- Memory Loss: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lymphocyte Count Decreased: 4 people, 66.67%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lentigo (a small pigmented spot on the skin with a clearly-defined edge, surrounded by normal-appearing skin): 4 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 4 people, 66.67%
- Constipation: 4 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 33.33%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 33.33%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 16.67%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 16.67%
- Neck Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 16.67%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Klonopin and have Haemangioma of skin?Check whether Haemangioma of skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
How severe was Haemangioma of skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clonazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Klonopin:
- Klonopin (62,456 reports)
Common Klonopin side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 5,458 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,937 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,898 reports
- Depression: 4,404 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 4,220 reports
- Pain: 4,144 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,957 reports
Browse all side effects of Klonopin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of skin treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of skin (542 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Gilenya: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (532 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (277 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonazepam (the active ingredients of Klonopin) and Klonopin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lithium Carbonate and Enanthema - 20 seconds ago
- Ortho-Cept and Lortab drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Livalo and Lotemax drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ewing'S Sarcoma and Anaemia - a minute ago
- Fibromyalgia and Anaphylaxis - a minute ago
- Glucosamine and Migraine - a minute ago
- Creatinine Renal Clearance Increased and drugs of ingredients of macitentan - a minute ago
- Mineral Supplementation and Diverticulum - a minute ago
- Armodafinil and Prilosec Otc drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Cyclosporine and Immunosuppressant Drug Level Decreased - 2 minutes ago