Klonopin and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Klonopin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,687 people who have side effects when taking Klonopin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
41,687 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin.
Among them, 1,511 people (3.62%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Klonopin when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 25.81 %
- 1 - 6 months: 12.9 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.68 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.45 %
- 2 - 5 years: 29.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.45 %
- 10+ years: 9.68 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Klonopin *:
- female: 69.08 %
- male: 30.92 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Klonopin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.67 %
- 10-19: 2.61 %
- 20-29: 6.65 %
- 30-39: 13.55 %
- 40-49: 23.99 %
- 50-59: 29.46 %
- 60+: 22.9 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (226 people, 14.96%)
- Pain (144 people, 9.53%)
- Bipolar Disorder (121 people, 8.01%)
- Sleep Disorder (81 people, 5.36%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (79 people, 5.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (184 people, 12.18%)
- Xanax (174 people, 11.52%)
- Seroquel (172 people, 11.38%)
- Zoloft (168 people, 11.12%)
- Ambien (156 people, 10.32%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (359 people, 23.76%)
- Insomnia (337 people, 22.30%)
- Weakness (318 people, 21.05%)
- Headache (314 people, 20.78%)
- Fatigue (304 people, 20.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tremor when taking Klonopin?
- Check symptoms - is tremor caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTremor and drugs with ingredients of clonazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTremor and Klonopin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,350 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 103,949 Tremor patients).
Browse all side effects of Klonopina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TremorTremor
Could your condition cause TremorTremor
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Today I had an EGD and was prepped with Versed then given propofol and fentanyl. The procedure lasted perhaps 15 minutes. I was extremely comfortable post op and wanted to sleep. I recall, while still, groggy being told to wake up and get dressed, which I did. After I stood, I experienced ...
My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...