Klonopin and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Klonopin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Klonopin and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,004 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Klonopin?
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 62,486 Klonopin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 244 drugs and 140 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Klonopin and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Klonopin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Klonopin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Klonopin *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adriamycin Pfs: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardizem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardura: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cisplatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clostridium Colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Klonopin and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clonazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Klonopin:
- Klonopin (62,486 reports)
Common Klonopin side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 5,458 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,937 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,898 reports
- Depression: 4,404 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 4,220 reports
- Pain: 4,144 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,957 reports
Browse all side effects of Klonopin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (244 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (140 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonazepam (the active ingredients of Klonopin) and Klonopin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cycrin and Varicose Vein - 4 seconds ago
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and Scratch - 5 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Blood Creatinine Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Accidental Needle Stick - 11 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Second Primary Malignancy - 11 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Navelbine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Pepcid drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cycrin and Chest Pain - 15 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Nervous System Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Micafungin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago