Klor-con m10 and Angioedema - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Angioedema is reported only by a few people who take Klor-Con M10.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Klor-con m10 and have Angioedema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,077 people who have side effects while taking Klor-con m10 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,077 people reported to have side effects when taking Klor-con m10.
Among them, 5 people (0.46%) have Angioedema.
What is Klor-con m10?
Klor-con m10 has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. eHealthMe is studying from 1,166 Klor-con m10 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Angioedema?
Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis) is found to be associated with 2,481 drugs and 1,982 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Klor-con m10 and Angioedema reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Angioedema when taking Klor-con m10 *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Angioedema when taking Klor-con m10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Klor-con m10 *:
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 40.00%
- Claritin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Crestor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Flonase Allergy Relief: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zantac: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Angioedema *:
- Swelling Face: 3 people, 60.00%
- Upper Airway Obstruction: 2 people, 40.00%
- Skin Discoloration: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ocular Hyperaemia (an abnormally large amount of blood in eye): 2 people, 40.00%
- Lip Swelling: 2 people, 40.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 40.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 40.00%
- Swollen Tongue (swelling of tongue): 2 people, 40.00%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 1 person, 20.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Swelling: 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Klor-con m10 and have Angioedema?Check whether Angioedema is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Banaga, Y., Mohmmed, K., Mustafa, H., & Barrett, J, "Angioedema 2 months after Administration of Rivaroxaban (Xarelto)", J Clin Case Rep, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Angioedema and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of potassium chloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Klor-con m10:
- Klor-con m10 (1,166 reports)
Common Klor-con m10 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Klor-con m10:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Angioedema treatments and more:
- Angioedema (39,069 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Angioedema:
- Angioedema in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Angioedema in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Angioedema in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Angioedema:
- Lisinopril: 6,382 reports
- Ibu: 2,155 reports
- Profen: 2,154 reports
- Ibuprofen: 2,154 reports
- Aspirin: 1,919 reports
- Ramipril: 1,550 reports
- Amlodipine: 1,494 reports
- Xolair: 1,335 reports
- Metformin: 1,270 reports
- Acetylsalicylic acid: 1,206 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Angioedema:
- Angioedema (2,481 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Angioedema:
- High blood pressure: 9,049 reports
- Pain: 918 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 694 reports
- Diabetes: 674 reports
- Asthma: 638 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 608 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 583 reports
- Depression: 454 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Angioedema:
- Angioedema (1,982 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on potassium chloride (the active ingredients of Klor-con m10) and Klor-con m10 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Deferiprone and Abdominal Pain - now
- Bromday and Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Anticholinergic Syndrome - 5 seconds ago
- Dalfampridine and Multiple Sclerosis - 5 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Apgar Score Low - 8 seconds ago
- Blopress and Unasyn drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Lantus drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Cerebral Ischaemia - 15 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Postoperative Wound Complication - 16 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Post-Operative Wound Infection - 17 seconds ago