Konakion and Diverticulum intestinal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diverticulum intestinal is reported only by a few people who take Konakion.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Konakion and have Diverticulum intestinal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,166 people who have side effects while taking Konakion from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,166 people reported to have side effects when taking Konakion.
Among them, 4 people (0.34%) have Diverticulum intestinal.
What is Konakion?
Konakion has active ingredients of phytonadione. eHealthMe is studying from 1,167 Konakion users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diverticulum intestinal?
Diverticulum intestinal (a pouch that is attached to the first part of the small intestine) is found to be associated with 1,396 drugs and 589 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Konakion and Diverticulum intestinal reports submitted per year:
Time on Konakion when people have Diverticulum intestinal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Diverticulum intestinal when taking Konakion *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Diverticulum intestinal when taking Konakion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Konakion *:
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 75.00%
- Adcirca: 2 people, 50.00%
- Entresto: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tamsulosin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Clexane: 2 people, 50.00%
- Opsumit: 2 people, 50.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Betaxolol Hydrochloride: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Diverticulum intestinal *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 4 people, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 3 people, 75.00%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 3 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 75.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 2 people, 50.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 50.00%
- Concomitant Disease Progression (progress in accompanying disease): 2 people, 50.00%
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy (weakening of heart muscle): 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 50.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Local Anaesthesia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Konakion and have Diverticulum intestinal?Check whether Diverticulum intestinal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Diverticulum intestinal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of phytonadione:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Konakion:
- Konakion (1,167 reports)
Common Konakion side effects:
- Erythema multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 131 reports
- Pneumonia: 107 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Konakion:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diverticulum intestinal treatments and more:
- Diverticulum intestinal (6,232 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diverticulum intestinal:
- Diverticulum intestinal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diverticulum intestinal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diverticulum intestinal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diverticulum intestinal:
- Benicar: 1,264 reports
- Benicar hct: 947 reports
- Zometa: 725 reports
- Fosamax: 696 reports
- Aspirin: 649 reports
- Prednisone: 433 reports
- Aredia: 421 reports
- Vioxx: 418 reports
- Lasix: 367 reports
- Furosemide: 333 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diverticulum intestinal:
- Diverticulum intestinal (1,397 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diverticulum intestinal:
- High blood pressure: 1,292 reports
- Osteoporosis: 585 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 300 reports
- Pain: 227 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 214 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diverticulum intestinal:
- Diverticulum intestinal (589 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on phytonadione (the active ingredients of Konakion) and Konakion (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasm and Thrombocytopenia - 2 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Drowsiness - 5 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Dermoid Cyst - 15 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Hepatitis C - 16 seconds ago
- Botox and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 27 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism Secondary - 47 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - a minute ago