Korean ginseng and Hyperhidrosis - from FDA reports
Hyperhidrosis is reported only by a few people who take Korean Ginseng. We study 17 people who have side effects while taking Korean ginseng from FDA. Among them, 1 have Hyperhidrosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Hyperhidrosis and more.
17 people reported to have side effects when taking Korean ginseng.
Among them, 1 person (5.88%) has Hyperhidrosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperhidrosis when taking Korean ginseng *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hyperhidrosis when taking Korean ginseng *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 100.00%
- Probiotics: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nucynta: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hyperhidrosis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Hyperhidrosis in Korean ginseng
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Korean ginseng and Hyperhidrosis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Korean ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, panax. (latest outcomes from Korean ginseng 19 users)
Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,821 Hyperhidrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HyperhidrosisHyperhidrosis (1,742 drugs)
Could your condition cause HyperhidrosisHyperhidrosis (2,968 conditions)
Korean ginseng side effects
- Korean ginseng side effects (17 reports)
Browse all side effects of Korean ginsenga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Korean Ginseng and have Hyperhidrosis
- Support group for people who have Hyperhidrosis
- Support group for people who take Korean Ginseng
You may be interested in these posts
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on plavix asprin this sweating is so embarrassing i dont know how to stop it any help would be much appericated i am 63 and keep high blood preasure on meds for that my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have taken Nucynta for 18 months now.
- I do not want to be defined by my perspiration. I recently started methotrexate. I also take Cymbalta for Fibromyalgia, and Elmiron for Interstitial Cystitis.
- Hello my name is Lloyd. For years I have had trouble with excessive sweating. I play a lot of golf and a couple of times they have had to come and get me out on the golf course because of heat exhaustion. I got to where I wouldn’t take my medicine the day before I golfed and that seemed to help....
- Hi, I’m taking zoplicone to sleep because of stress and I have lost a lot of weight mostly due to sweating.. I’m eating a little better now. Tried a bunch of other sleeping pills and have only found this one that works well
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Tradjenta?
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Oxycontin?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and Levothyroxine Sodium
- Will you have Sleepiness with Lamictal Cd?
- What to expect when you take Ranexa and have Potassium - Low?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tradjenta and have High Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Lamictal Cd and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Furosemide and have Vocal Cord Paresis?
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone...
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.