Krill oil and Infusion site haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Infusion site haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Krill Oil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Krill oil and have Infusion site haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,006 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,006 people reported to have side effects when taking Krill oil.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Infusion site haemorrhage.
What is Krill oil?
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 4,225 Krill oil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Infusion site haemorrhage?
Infusion site haemorrhage (bleeding from infusion site) is found to be associated with 411 drugs and 120 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Krill oil and Infusion site haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Infusion site haemorrhage when taking Krill oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Infusion site haemorrhage when taking Krill oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Krill oil *:
- Lasix: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zolpidem: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lotemax: 3 people, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Biotin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Micardis: 3 people, 100.00%
- Myrbetriq: 3 people, 100.00%
- Novolog: 3 people, 100.00%
- Keppra: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Infusion site haemorrhage *:
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 3 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Swelling: 3 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear): 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 3 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 3 people, 100.00%
- Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion: 3 people, 100.00%
- Paronychia (infection in the tissues adjacent to a nail on a finger or toe): 3 people, 100.00%
- Infusion Site Pruritus (severe itching at infusion site): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Krill oil and have Infusion site haemorrhage?Check whether Infusion site haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Infusion site haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of krill oil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Krill oil:
- Krill oil (4,225 reports)
Common Krill oil side effects:
Browse all side effects of Krill oil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Infusion site haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Infusion site haemorrhage (2,262 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Infusion site haemorrhage:
- Infusion site haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Infusion site haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Infusion site haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Infusion site haemorrhage:
All the drugs that are associated with Infusion site haemorrhage:
- Infusion site haemorrhage (411 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Infusion site haemorrhage:
- Immunodeficiency common variable: 353 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 599 reports
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: 702 reports
- Pulmonary hypertension: 176 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Infusion site haemorrhage:
- Infusion site haemorrhage (120 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on krill oil (the active ingredients of Krill oil) and Krill oil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methotrexate Sodium and Peridex drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Estrogenic Substance and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 39 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Testosterone drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Palonosetron Hydrochloride and Taxotere drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Mucosal Inflammation - 59 seconds ago
- Butrans and Estrace drug interaction - a minute ago
- Afinitor and Asa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Myozyme and Gentamicin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nuplazid and Norvasc drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lialda and Zide drug interaction - a minute ago